Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed).
Cancellation policy for digital content
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Kozan & Leyendecker GbR, Zaunbusch 6, 42329 Wuppertal, telephone number: +492027992026, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
You can also fill in and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration electronically on our website (www.ocardoo.com). If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you (e.g. by e-mail) a confirmation of receipt of such revocation. transmit.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
The right of withdrawal shall expire in the case of a contract for the supply of digital content not on a tangible medium if the trader has begun performance of the contract after the consumer has
1. expressly consented to the entrepreneur commencing performance of the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period, and
2. has confirmed his knowledge that, by giving his consent, he loses his right of withdrawal upon commencement of the performance of the contract.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please complete and return this form).
- To Kozan & Leyendecker GbR, Zaunbusch 6, 42329 Wuppertal, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.